why do sugar say up
by velma thomas
She take her shot two time a day by it is to high its reading 316-376 and this is every day and i do not know what to do so can you help me. ANSWER
: Hi Velma,
As she is having consistent high blood sugar levels, it is time to identify the cause:
- perhaps the actual insulin shots are not effective in lowering blood sugar levels.
- you might need to change therapy
- foods you consume might cause persistent high blood glucose levels
- lack of physical activity
- stress/work overload
I need to have further medical data of her:
- what other diseases she is suffering?
- any other medication she is taking?
- any other medical problem?
Looking forward to have the requested data in!